Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home

When I'm home, I should be more at peace, but it's weird. I'm not.
My head is spinning with words, phrases, prayers, pictures, and I can't seem to get a hold on any one thing.
There's just too much-- like my brain is on overdrive.
I can hear with my brain. Things are yelling, screaming in my brain.
It reminds me of my childhood days, when my imagination used to run and I could literally hear the buzzing of my brain working.
And finally, it stopped after a while.
But these days, it's started again.
I don't know why.

I really need discipline. Ever since I've come home, I've neglected to read the Bible and to pray. Oh gosh. I really need discipline.

And it's really funny how people change.
I wish I could help to change them for the better without being too pushy, but I'm one to talk, aren't I?
Hahah.


Oh Lordy.
Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment