I disagree. I don't think grades, by themselves, define our capabilities or potential. I might be saying that as an excuse for my own academic results in college, but I do believe that.
I've thought your thoughts countless times.
Don't have regrets unless they are absolutely necessary. In most cases, they are just a waste of time. You have better things to do, to think about. Let your grades be a motivation, not a hindrance.
I disagree. I don't think grades, by themselves, define our capabilities or potential. I might be saying that as an excuse for my own academic results in college, but I do believe that.
ReplyDeleteI've thought your thoughts countless times.
Don't have regrets unless they are absolutely necessary. In most cases, they are just a waste of time. You have better things to do, to think about. Let your grades be a motivation, not a hindrance.