Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not Ready

I've been having a lot of dreams about being unready.

A couple nights ago, I was in Mucic's class again.
It was the final.
The final where you choose a quote and you explain how it connects to your life.
Except this time, it was choose a type of paper and explain how it connects to your life.
I had not prepared for this final.
And I ended up trying to choose between paper towel and lined paper.
I was going up thinking of some nonsense to say up there when I woke up.

Another night.
I was going to NIKO and I forgot to go shopping.
I forgot a sleeping bag and my backpack.
I was making a bunch of calls when I found them last minute.


Yep.
This is me right now.
Everything is not prepared.
I am getting everything last minute.
I am preparing last minute.
In other words, I am BS-ing through my life right now.


Am I ready for His return?
Is my lantern full with oil???



God.
Help me to be ready.
Help me to be ready for death any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment