Monday, August 9, 2010

Guess who's back back back back again.

I have returned.

I thought I would come back from Korea changed.
And I guess I'm somewhat correct, but not in the way that I thought I'd be changed.
Above anything, it was a tough trip.
So many parts of me were tested.
And I failed in many ways.
But at least I know my flaws now.
And at least I read Blue Like Jazz.


I need to count my blessings.
Of course. Things could be better.
But I have a lot.
I am not hungry.
And I have a roof over my head.
I have friends and family who love me.


I am tired.
So I am blurting out whatever comes to mind.


In the time I've been gone.
I realize a lot has changed.
It makes me sad.
and scared.
worried.



Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment