I cried so much, hiccups and all.
It's about this North Korean family, and it brings up the situation of the North Koreans.
At first, it felt ridiculous, almost impossible that such cruelty could happen.
What kind of place is this?
Kids are forced to defend themselves, grow up in the span of a couple days, months if they're lucky.
Nobody ever knows who will survive, or who will die.
There's not enough medicine for diseases that are simply treated in the United States.
And... amidst all of this.... this.... _____.
I'm here in America, worrying about the plans for next week, when, my own blood still lives in North Korea.
There are people who die there every day, not knowing about Jesus.
These people who have been forced into a life of cruelty, are forced into eternal punishment.
Why God, have you chosen me to be lucky?
Why God, was I not born in North Korea?
I am so inadequate in so many ways.
and yet, I am here, in the comfort of my own bed, with a satisfied stomach and a loving family.
Your grace is more than sufficient.
No comments:
Post a Comment