Friday, May 7, 2010

Blank.

I've literally had this window open for a good hour.
What to write. What to write?
It's not like things haven't been happening in my life.
Actually, a lot of things have happened.

Maybe it'll be useful for me to recap on things?
AP Tests.
Forgot how much of a pain in the butt they were. I've never crammed this badly on them before. I'm not as stressed as I usually am, but I probably will be this Monday, considering how little I know about physics.

Prom
Need a date. Need a dress. I'm beginning to wonder if this one night is even worth all the stress. I mean, I don't even like dancing anyways. hahahaha. I know. Gosh Ashley. Why even go? I guess I just don't want to regret.

Drinking
I don't drink. Don't worry. I don't like the taste of soda. I could never like alcohol. I don't know if I'm compromising or if I'm being rational, but I don't mind other drinking as much. Perhaps I have just become calloused. Is it bad? Is it okay? Where's the line?

Friends.
People change so quickly.
Other than that, I am sad that we're all leaving. *cue "Graduation" by Vitamin C*
It's weird. It's so weird.
I hope I can get enough money to buy everyone presents.


College
So soon! So excited! Can't wait till the day I go to IKEA and buy my lantern.

Laptop
PC or Mac?



Amidst all this chaos, where has my God gone?
When am I reminded that it's never all about me?
I need to remember the earthquakes, the floods, the tornadoes.
I need to remember God's sovereignty.
I need to remember the pictures of the children without parents, without protection.


God. Remind me.
I'm scared of discipline because my life is so happy right now.
Remind me, so that I may realize that there is more than my comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment