Thursday, November 5, 2009

Relief?

I just finished my Stanford application this past weekend.
What do I think??
I thought I would be relieved, that the whole thing would be done with, but I'm not.
I think it may be because I really don't know what's going to happen.
Of course, I really want to go there, but what if I don't get in.
I think it's also the fact that people expect me to get in.
They say, "Of course you'll get in. Don't even worry."
But.. what if I don't?
I know it's wrong, but what will people think?
This girl... who tried UBER hard throughout high school could not even get into the school that she aimed for.
I wish.. there were no expectations, but things would just happen the way they're supposed to.
So in my mind.. there's a 95% chance I did not make it.
But.. i still hold on to the 5%... thinking maybe. they'll be different this year. maybe. maybe. maybe.
Even then. what if my hope is crushed?




No comments:

Post a Comment