I think I'm burnt out. running off of little to no fuel.
i think i'm lonely.
maybe that could explain why i have interest in someone whom i've never noticed before.
i don't think it means much.
probably just a side effect.
probably nothing.
i don't know why i'm lonely.
i should feel fulfilled. should feel loved always. by the Heavenly Father.
I want to stop being examined. judged. observed.
i want to just be babied.
just be allowed to just be there.
but sometimes... i feel like i'm competing. competing to get the best spot in every category.
i feel like.. people watch me waiting for me to trip. to fall over.
but i don't want to give them that satisfaction.
so i keep going. going. going.
but how much longer can i go?
why do i always want what i can't have??
why can't i be satisfied?
God....
I can't seem to find you these days.
Is there too much "me" in my life?
I can't seem to pinpoint my purpose. my direction.
I feel lost...
right now.
and i'm half worried to give everything...
because i'm afraid that i'll be left with nothing.
when right now.. i don't have much at all.
help me.
Your daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment