Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I lost my computer

Today, I lost my computer.
Or I thought I lost it.
I went to the library to go searching for it.
And then I asked people who definitely pitied me.
The entire time I was calculating the cost of a new computer.
It was complicated enough getting my mom to wire me some money from home.
Now, to ask for a new computer?
And then I found it in my drawer.
How?
I don't even know.
I don't even remember pulling my computer out of my backpack this afternoon.

But this is the condition of my mind these days- scattered, crazy, unfocused.
I can't seem to focus on anything, let alone Jesus.
I've been ridiculously moody, trying to put the fault on everyone else but me.
I didn't want to talk to anyone, let alone be rebuked by anyone.
Every little thing frustrated me.

And in these past two weeks, I think I've forgotten how good God has been to me.
I thought that I could walk on my own, without the help of a benevolent Father, who DELIGHTS to give to me.


How Great is Our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment