Friday, September 9, 2011

Wowzers.

Long time no update.. Haha. Yes. I know.
It's been a crazy time.
China was crazy.
Korea was crazy.
Home's been crazy.

China is a story in itself, and I have so much to say about it.
But I shall summarize by saying it was SO GOOD.
and God is just SO good.

But I think the real struggle is coming home.
Home-- a place where something flourishes, is most typically found, or fromwhich it originates
That's what my dictionary says as one of the definitions.
But definitely, I don't think I'm flourishing here.
Things are so much tougher at home, to be around people who just don't have the same goals as you.
But one thing I guess I should be grateful for is that God is teaching me that I should not rely on people so much.
I kept looking for recognition from my friends.
like "oooh! ashley's back!!!"
But it was more of just like oh hey. welcome home. see you next time.
And... I don't know. Yes, this is where I originate from, but I can't flourish here.
At least I don't think I can.

I need Jesus.
That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment