I know I've never talked about this before, but the way people LIKE to put down others.
I'm really just sick of it sometimes.
Yeah, I understand it's a joke. Blah blah.
But I'm really sick of it now.
I'm really sick of how people just like to prove that they're smarter than each other.
I guess it's human nature, and given the chance I probably would too.
And then, my argument comes round the corner.
But still. I just want to complain.
I'm sick of this.
I'm sick of people TELLING me I'm stupid.
I'm sick of people pretending to be humble and then just proving that they're smarter than EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.
I'M REALLY JUST SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
And I hate that I shouldn't gossip sometimes.
I know it's what I would want people to do for me, but sometimes, I just want to release my head's thoughts to the world, but I can't.
I CAN'T.
I'M STUCK HERE.
I'M STUCK IN A BIG WAD OF GUM.
STUCK TO BE STEPPED ON BY EVERYONE.
Can you tell I'm angry?
Nope. This isn't righteous anger.
This is just plain, dirty anger.
Forgive me.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment