Sunday, November 21, 2010

Friends

I realize how blessed I am here at school.
Especially w/ friends.
God has been so generous w/ me, in that He's provided me friends to support me, love me, have fun w/ me, and whatnot.
If I gone to my "dream" school, would I have been able to have Bible study every night w/ my favorite people?
or would I even get to talk about God on a daily basis?
Would I be spiritually intact??
Haha.
The wayy God work sometimes....
His hand has been in my life... for so long.
It's getting more evident now. :)


Thank you God for providing me the best people.


"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
- Bible: Ecclesiastes

No comments:

Post a Comment