I have officially graduated.
How does it feel?
Not very different to be honest.
I don't feel like a new person.... not at all.
It's weird.
I've been waiting all year for this day to come. and it finally did, but nothing seems to be different.
Now, I am just unwelcome at high school.
It's a weird feeling. I know I already said that. but. I can't seem to reiterate more.
As everything winds down.
I reflect on high school.
There are so many things I wish I could have done more of.
I kindof wish I dated in high school. but at the same time. I'm glad I didn't.
I wish I spent more time with certain people.
I wish I was more active in all different activities at school.
Is there a point in regretting??
I always wanted to be that person that people remember when they grow up.
Oh... she's the girl that did this and that.
or. I want people to be like "I went to high school with her!"
In other words, I want people to remember me.
I hope I was memorable.
I am so glad and grateful that God has been with me throughout this entire thing.
I imagine my life without Him, and things would be so... sooo different.
I am grateful. and blessed.
Have I changed?
Yes I have.
I think I may have become less ignorant.
but Ignorance is bliss right?
Hahaha.
Who knows?
I"m going crazy.
It's late.
and I should be asleep.
Adios chicos.
Random thought: Has anyone ever wondered what you would do if Jesus came back while you were showering? Weird right?
No comments:
Post a Comment